Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pets, when asked to change the light bulb

Pets, when asked to change the light bulb...

AFGHAN:Light bulb? What light bulb
GOLDEN RETRIEVER: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our lives ahead of us, and you're worrying about a burned out light bulb?
BORDER COLLIE Right away. And I'll also replace any wiring that's not upto code.
DACHSHUND: I can't reach the stupid lamp!
TOY POODLE: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it.
ROTTWEILLER: Go ahead! Make me!
SHIH TZU: Pul-leeze, dahling. I have servants for that kind of thing.
LAB: Oh, me, me!! Pleeeasze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?Huh? Huh? Please?
MALAMUTE: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
COCKER SPANIEL: Why change it? I can still pee in the dark.
DOBERMAN PINSCHER: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.
MASTIFF:Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
HOUND DOG: Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z
CHIHUAHUA: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
POINTER:I see it. There it is. Right there.
GREYHOUND: It isn't moving. Who cares?
AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD:Put all the light bulbs in a little circle.
BEAGLE: Light bulb? That thing I ate was a light bulb?
SIBERIAN HUSKY: Light bulb? I ate the light bulb, and the lamp,and the coffee table, and the carpet under the coffee table, and...
CAT: Yawn. Who cares? I don't need the light to see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sign the Pledge Against Animal Testing