Saturday, September 23, 2006

Pets, when asked to change the light bulb...

Pets, when asked to change the light bulb...

AFGHAN:Light bulb? What light bulb?

GOLDEN RETRIEVER: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our lives ahead of us, and you're worrying about a burned out light bulb?

BORDER COLLIE Right away. And I'll also replace any wiring that's not upto code.

DACHSHUND: I can't reach the stupid lamp!

TOY POODLE: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it.

ROTTWEILLER: Go ahead! Make me!

SHIH TZU: Pul-leeze, dahling. I have servants for that kind of thing.

LAB: Oh, me, me!! Pleeeasze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?Huh? Huh? Please?

MALAMUTE: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

COCKER SPANIEL: Why change it? I can still pee in the dark.

DOBERMAN PINSCHER: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

MASTIFF:Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.

HOUND DOG: Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

CHIHUAHUA: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

POINTER:I see it. There it is. Right there.

GREYHOUND: It isn't moving. Who cares?

AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD:Put all the light bulbs in a little circle.

BEAGLE: Light bulb? That thing I ate was a light bulb?

SIBERIAN HUSKY: Light bulb? I ate the light bulb, and the lamp,and the coffee table, and the carpet under the coffee table, and...


CAT: Yawn. Who cares? I don't need the light to see

Sign the Pledge Against Animal Testing